Monday, January 16, 2012

Better late than never


As someone who likes to be ahead of the curve on things, I may be late to the game when it comes to blogging, but I like to think of it as years of researching if this “blog” thing is a fad or not. Now that I believe it is here to stay, here goes!

I wanted to create this blog as a way to put my thoughts out there and talk about things I think are “Noteworthy.”  This could mean anything…food, beauty products, music, tv shows, gadgets, random thoughts – you name it. I’m not really worried if one person reads it, but it’s just a creative outlet for my thoughts and writing.

I encourage you to leave comments, ask questions, etc. I know everyone is busy these days and if you are taking the time to read, well, I appreciate that and want to know!  Happy reading and I hope something I think is Noteworthy to me, is to you as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Something has always been missing in my life and now that you have a blog, I have figured out what it is. :) I'm excited to follow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete